Greenbeauty Market Black Obsidian Roller
Time to discover one of China's ancient beauty secrets; the Black Obsidian roller. Kickstart your skin and help it absorb serums and moisturizers to the max with this amazing beauty roller. Made by us, especially for you.
- Free shipping in the Benelux for orders above €30
- Free shipping on orders above €75 to Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Sweden, and on orders above €150 to the UK.
- Order before 23.45 for next day shipment
- International delivery
Hit your gym goals in style. Nope, we're not talking about that beautiful booty of yours, but about your face this time. Treat yourself to a daily facial workout, straight from your own bathroom. All the way from China, the facial roller is one of the best-known beauty rituals, perfected throughout the centuries. It's the ultimate glow booster and massages the products easily into your skin. Say goodbye to negative vibes. Black Obsidian is a protective stone known for its energetic properties. It wards off negative energy, and strengthens and rejuvenates your inner and outer wellness. A little tip: put the roller in the refrigerator before use for a rapid reduction of swelling around the eye area. Bags are just for your tea, not for your eyes.
- A good facial massage encourages lymphatic drainage, boosts blood circulation, and eliminates toxins, making room for the good stuff, for that wannahave skin glow.
- It eases muscle tension and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Kim, eat your heart out. With this tool, your face contouring will be sharp like a razor. Work out your facial muscles and be amazed by the results. Use daily.
- It helps with absorption, which is why we recommend using this roller after putting on your moisturizing oil or serum.
Clean This products meets our clean standards to the letter and does not contain any of the ingredients on our dirty list. Check out the list here.
Vegan This product does not contain any animal ingredients or animal-derived ingredients.
is known for its energetic properties, warding off negative energy, strengthening and rejuvenating your inner and outer wellness.
Black Obsidian & Brass
Apply your favourite serum, oil, or moisturizer to your cleansed, dry face, and start rolling - gently - there's no need to press hard. The smaller roller is specifically designed for the eye area, the bigger roller for the rest of your face, neck and decolletage.
Pro-tip 1: put this cutie in the fridge to extend the stone's coolness and increase the depuffing effect.
Pro-tip 2 (oh yeah): Use it over your sheetmask to facilitate all that goodness going into your skin.
How we roll:
Keep in mind that in order to stimulate lymphatic drainage, you want to roll towards your drainage points, which are right by your ears and by your clavicle. Do each section about 3 times or more, depending how much you need, want or have time for, Start either at the right or on the left side of your neck/face.
- Start at the bottom of your neck, and roll down, making small movements, working your way up. There's no need to press hard while using a facial roller - especially this one - so be gentle.
- Move on to the jaw line, and roll in an outward/upward movement, and then down back to your clavicle again (remember the drainage points).
- Move up to the next section, first your lips, then your upper lip and move in an outward/upward movement towards your ears. For your upperlip you can use the smaller or bigger stone, whatever feels best to you.
- Use similar motions on your cheekbones and cheeks. For the area under your eyes, use the smaller stone, moving it outwards in wide strokes to the drainage points by your ears. Then use the bigger stone again to roll over your eyes, your eyebrows and your forehead, still in a outward motion and towards the drainage points close to your ears.
- Finish this daily ritual by rolling in big strokes from the ears down your neck to your clavicle.
- Do every section three times at minimum for beautifully radiant-looking skin. Bye bye, toxins. A miracle worker for sure. To get the most out of it, use a little more pressure during the outward/upwards motion, as this lifts the facial muscles.
Cleanse your face roller (stones only) with a moist soft cloth and let it dry. Store in a dry place. Due to natural variations in the stone, your roller is individually unique in colour and pattern. As unique as you are, babe.
Why, hi there. You probably already have a bit of an idea as to who we are from looking around our online marketplace. But we'd also like for you to know the story behind it all; so let us introduce ourselves. The founders of Greenbeauty Market, Robbie ter Haak and Geertje van Bavel knew their way around the beauty industry. Robbie was a co-owner of Kinki Kappers and Geertje had 10 years of experience as a brand director at L'Oreal. However, they always felt like there was more to beauty. In August of 2018 they decided to follow that feeling and create a marketing place. Curating all the best for both people and the planet. Greenbeauty Market stands for great quality products that people can use without feeling guilt toward the planet, or towards themselves. Let's cut the crap - no more toxins and as little waste as possible. And let's be honest - beauty feels so much more beautiful when you know the products are green.
Greenbeauty Facial Tools are packed in the cutest organic cotton muslin bags, which you can keep to safely stow away your beauty tool.