Greenbeauty Market Golden Facial Roller Spikey
Is your skin as fit as your body? Well, we're not saying your skin needs abs, but a daily skin workout to boost your glow? Hell yes! This Golden Studded Face Roller is your next best workout bud. Made by us, especially for you.
- Free shipping in the Benelux for orders above €30
- Order before 23.45 for next day shipment
- International delivery
Meet Spikey, the golden studded facial roller by Greenbeauty Market. If you really want to stimulate your facial muscles and blood circulation, opt for this studded rolling tool. It will work deep within the skin to boost your glow. Spikey is a fan-favourite as it has these little non-invasive studs all over, stimulating the natural regenerative function of your skin. Spikey gives your skin a quick, intensive workout that leaves you glowing. Regular facial workouts with this guy can help to contour the face and smooth the complexion for firmer skin, refined pores, and a brighter complexion. Nice bonus: a gentle facial massage can help headaches disappear like a ghost.
- It provides a skin-deep massage, encouraging lymphatic drainage, boosting blood circulation, and eliminating toxins. This leaves space for the good stuff: that crazy glowing skin. -
- A little stressed lately? Spikey eases muscle tension and helps in reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Kim, eat your heart out. With this tool, your face contouring will be sharp like a razor. Work out your facial muscles and be amazed by the results. Use daily.
- It helps with absorption, which is why we recommend using Spikey after putting on your oil, serum or moisturizer.
Clean This products meets our clean standards to the letter and does not contain any of the ingredients on our dirty list. Check out the list here.
Vegan This product does not contain any animal ingredients or animal-derived ingredients.
Listen up, because here's how to use it. Gently glide Face Roller Spikey over clean skin 2 times daily. For how long, you ask? Let's say 5-10 minutes. Use this roller after applying your daily oil, serum, or moisturizer. AM and PM.
How we roll:
Keep in mind that in order to stimulate lymphatic drainage, you want to roll towards your drainage points, which are right by your ears and by your clavicle. Do each section about 3 times or more, depending how much you need, want or have time for, Start either at the right or on the left side of your neck/face.
- Start at the bottom of your neck, and roll down, making small movements, working your way up. There's no need to press hard while using a facial roller - especially this one - so be gentle.
- Move on to the jaw line, and roll in an outward/upward movement, and then down back to your clavicle again (remember the drainage points).
- Move up to the next section, first your lips, then your upper lip and move in an outward/upward movement towards your ears.
- Use similar motions on your cheekbones, cheeks, and eye area For the area, rolling outwards in wide strokes towards the drainage points by your ears. Roll over your eyebrows and your forehead, still in a outward motion and towards the drainage points close to your ears.
- Finish this beauty ritual by rolling in big strokes from the ears down your neck to your clavicle.
- Do every section three times at minimum for beautifully radiant-looking skin. Bye bye, toxins. A miracle worker for sure. To get the most out of it, use a little more pressure during the outward/upwards motion, as this lifts the facial muscles.
Cleanse your facial roller with a damp soft cloth and dry off. Store in a dry place.
Why, hi there. You probably already have a bit of an idea as to who we are from looking around our online marketplace. But we'd also like for you to know the story behind it all; so let us introduce ourselves. The founders of Greenbeauty Market, Robbie ter Haak and Geertje van Bavel knew their way around the beauty industry. Robbie was a co-owner of Kinki Kappers and Geertje had 10 years of experience as a brand director at L'Oreal. However, they always felt like there was more to beauty. In August of 2018 they decided to follow that feeling and create a marketing place. Curating all the best for both people and the planet. Greenbeauty Market stands for great quality products that people can use without feeling guilt toward the planet, or towards themselves. Let's cut the crap - no more toxins and as little waste as possible. And let's be honest - beauty feels so much more beautiful when you know the products are green.
Greenbeauty Facial Tools are packed in the cutest organic cotton muslin bags, which you can keep to safely stow away your beauty tool.