Grace & Green Organic Cotton Night Pads (10 pcs.)Ultra-thin night pads with wings, made with certified organic cotton. 100% protection, 0% harm.
- Free shipping in the Benelux for orders above €30
- Free shipping on orders above €75 to Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Sweden, and on orders above €150 to the UK.
- Order before 23.45 for next day shipment
- International delivery
- Made from 100% certified organic cotton
- 100% biodegradable and plastic-free
- Perfect for a heavier flow, or for overnight use
Ultra absorbent, lightweight, and breathable. Compared to the Day Pads, these night pads have a higher absorbency making them better for a heavier flow, or for overnight use. They're made from 100% organic cotton, which creates safer period products that are gentle on your skin. Free from toxins, chemicals, dyes, synthetic fibres and fragrance.
Clean This products meets our clean standards to the letter and does not contain any of the ingredients on our dirty list. Check out the list here.
Organic This product contains certified organic ingredients, which are labeled with a * in the full ingredient list.
Vegan This product does not contain any animal ingredients or animal-derived ingredients.
100% Organic Cotton certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), ICEA and carrying the seal of organic cotton
These pads are made from 100% organic cotton and a plastic-free, non-toxic adhesive. Why is this important, because it's...
1. Safe for your intimite areas. Organic cotton creates safer period products that are gentle on your skin. Free from toxins, chemicals, dyes, synthetic fibres and fragrance.
2. Kind to the planet. As it's grown without toxic chemicals, organic cotton promotes better soil and air quality, and is less water and energy intensive than conventionally grown cotton.
3. Supporting farmers. Organic cotton creates better health standards for farmers and their surrounding communities, and preserves land quality for future generations.
Put them in your panties and go. Or sleep. Or actually, do whatever you feel like.
The Grace & Green collection has been intelligently engineered with both you and the environment in mind. Their range of organic cotton liners, tampons, and pads are made plastic-free, biodegradable, cruelty-free and vegan. Their mission is to offer you a premium natural and ethically made hygiene alternative. Here's what we love about them:
- They use 100% certified organic cotton.
- Sustainability is key to them, using only responsibly sourced ingredients, and environmentally sound manufacturing; their packaging is recycled and printed responsibly.
- Their manufacturing runs on renewable energy, using hydroelectric energy.
- They are FSC, GOTS, ICEA and Seal of Cotton Certified, vegan, free-from pesticides, chemicals, bleach, and fragrances, and of course cruelty-free.
- They're making an ethical and social impact by supporting women where having a period is much harder than it should be.
Grace & Green uses FSC certified packaging. Their non-applicator tampons are uniquely wrapped in recyclable paper to keep sterile until use. Their liners and pads are individually wrapped in biodegradable purse packs for convenience.